Michelle Obama, Rachel Ray
by Ross Reily
Published: February 28,2013
First lady Michelle Obama and Food Network chef Rachel Ray taste one of the dishes prepared by the school chefs at the Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton, Miss., Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. The two tasted the fare served to 20 student “judges” of two separate typical school meals by the two school chefs. The visit is the first of a “Let’s Move”” program, part of the Obama’s two-day national tour, and the cooking contest is to be aired later in March on Ray’s program. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand