Michelle Obama, Rachel Ray
by Ross Reily
Published: February 28,2013
First lady Michelle Obama and Food Network chef Rachel Ray taste one of the dishes prepared by the school chefs at the Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton, Miss., Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. The two tasted the fare served to 20 student “judges” of two separate typical school meals by the two school chefs. The visit is the first of a “Let’s Move”” program, part of the Obama’s two-day national tour, and the cooking contest is to be aired later in March on Ray’s program. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement