Michelle Obama, Rachel Ray
by Ross Reily
Published: February 28,2013
First lady Michelle Obama and Food Network chef Rachel Ray taste one of the dishes prepared by the school chefs at the Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton, Miss., Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. The two tasted the fare served to 20 student “judges” of two separate typical school meals by the two school chefs. The visit is the first of a “Let’s Move”” program, part of the Obama’s two-day national tour, and the cooking contest is to be aired later in March on Ray’s program. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.