Michelle Obama, Rachel Ray
by Ross Reily
Published: February 28,2013
First lady Michelle Obama and Food Network chef Rachel Ray taste one of the dishes prepared by the school chefs at the Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton, Miss., Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. The two tasted the fare served to 20 student “judges” of two separate typical school meals by the two school chefs. The visit is the first of a “Let’s Move”” program, part of the Obama’s two-day national tour, and the cooking contest is to be aired later in March on Ray’s program. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club