Auxiliary officers installed
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, member, Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following Memorial Auxiliary officers for 2013: Bill Magnusen, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Barbara Martin, corresponding secretary; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; and, June Magnusen, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor