Auxiliary officers installed
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, member, Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following Memorial Auxiliary officers for 2013: Bill Magnusen, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Barbara Martin, corresponding secretary; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; and, June Magnusen, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving