Auxiliary officers installed
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, member, Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following Memorial Auxiliary officers for 2013: Bill Magnusen, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Barbara Martin, corresponding secretary; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; and, June Magnusen, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference