Auxiliary officers installed
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, member, Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following Memorial Auxiliary officers for 2013: Bill Magnusen, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Barbara Martin, corresponding secretary; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; and, June Magnusen, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues