Auxiliary officers installed
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, member, Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following Memorial Auxiliary officers for 2013: Bill Magnusen, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Barbara Martin, corresponding secretary; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; and, June Magnusen, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation