Bain replaces Seaman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi Office of Communications recently welcomed Hilarie Pryor Bain as director of the Division of Printing and Creative Services. A graduate of the University of Houston and former associate director of Printing and Creative Services, Bain has more than 15 years of experience in the graphic communications industry.
She replaces outgoing director Tony Seaman, who retired in January after 17 years at Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location