Bain replaces Seaman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi Office of Communications recently welcomed Hilarie Pryor Bain as director of the Division of Printing and Creative Services. A graduate of the University of Houston and former associate director of Printing and Creative Services, Bain has more than 15 years of experience in the graphic communications industry.
She replaces outgoing director Tony Seaman, who retired in January after 17 years at Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal