Bain replaces Seaman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi Office of Communications recently welcomed Hilarie Pryor Bain as director of the Division of Printing and Creative Services. A graduate of the University of Houston and former associate director of Printing and Creative Services, Bain has more than 15 years of experience in the graphic communications industry.
She replaces outgoing director Tony Seaman, who retired in January after 17 years at Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete