Bain replaces Seaman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi Office of Communications recently welcomed Hilarie Pryor Bain as director of the Division of Printing and Creative Services. A graduate of the University of Houston and former associate director of Printing and Creative Services, Bain has more than 15 years of experience in the graphic communications industry.
She replaces outgoing director Tony Seaman, who retired in January after 17 years at Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House