Bain replaces Seaman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi Office of Communications recently welcomed Hilarie Pryor Bain as director of the Division of Printing and Creative Services. A graduate of the University of Houston and former associate director of Printing and Creative Services, Bain has more than 15 years of experience in the graphic communications industry.
She replaces outgoing director Tony Seaman, who retired in January after 17 years at Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)