Brices making history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Charles and Talamieka Brice, owners of Brice Media, have been invited by Graphic Design USA magazine to be featured in the 2013 edition of “People to Watch.” According to Gordon Kaye, editor and publisher of GDUSA, the Brices are the first Mississippians to be selected for the People to Watch edition.
After careers elsewhere, the Brices began running Brice Media full time in August 2011. The couple met in art class while students at Jackson State University, and developed a friendly rivalry that developed into love, then marriage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders