Brices making history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Charles and Talamieka Brice, owners of Brice Media, have been invited by Graphic Design USA magazine to be featured in the 2013 edition of “People to Watch.” According to Gordon Kaye, editor and publisher of GDUSA, the Brices are the first Mississippians to be selected for the People to Watch edition.
After careers elsewhere, the Brices began running Brice Media full time in August 2011. The couple met in art class while students at Jackson State University, and developed a friendly rivalry that developed into love, then marriage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs