Brices making history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Charles and Talamieka Brice, owners of Brice Media, have been invited by Graphic Design USA magazine to be featured in the 2013 edition of “People to Watch.” According to Gordon Kaye, editor and publisher of GDUSA, the Brices are the first Mississippians to be selected for the People to Watch edition.
After careers elsewhere, the Brices began running Brice Media full time in August 2011. The couple met in art class while students at Jackson State University, and developed a friendly rivalry that developed into love, then marriage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign