Brices making history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Charles and Talamieka Brice, owners of Brice Media, have been invited by Graphic Design USA magazine to be featured in the 2013 edition of “People to Watch.” According to Gordon Kaye, editor and publisher of GDUSA, the Brices are the first Mississippians to be selected for the People to Watch edition.
After careers elsewhere, the Brices began running Brice Media full time in August 2011. The couple met in art class while students at Jackson State University, and developed a friendly rivalry that developed into love, then marriage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State