Brices making history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Charles and Talamieka Brice, owners of Brice Media, have been invited by Graphic Design USA magazine to be featured in the 2013 edition of “People to Watch.” According to Gordon Kaye, editor and publisher of GDUSA, the Brices are the first Mississippians to be selected for the People to Watch edition.
After careers elsewhere, the Brices began running Brice Media full time in August 2011. The couple met in art class while students at Jackson State University, and developed a friendly rivalry that developed into love, then marriage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district