Casino honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel presented the 2012 Crewmember of the Year Awards to honor its top employees at a special dinner recently held at CQ. The Crewmember of the Year award went to Margaret Burlison and Manager of the Year award went to Lillian Johnson.
Burlison works in the Main Bank and has been with Treasure Bay for seven years. Johnson, a financial analyst, has been with the company over 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation