Casino honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel presented the 2012 Crewmember of the Year Awards to honor its top employees at a special dinner recently held at CQ. The Crewmember of the Year award went to Margaret Burlison and Manager of the Year award went to Lillian Johnson.
Burlison works in the Main Bank and has been with Treasure Bay for seven years. Johnson, a financial analyst, has been with the company over 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation