Casino honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel presented the 2012 Crewmember of the Year Awards to honor its top employees at a special dinner recently held at CQ. The Crewmember of the Year award went to Margaret Burlison and Manager of the Year award went to Lillian Johnson.
Burlison works in the Main Bank and has been with Treasure Bay for seven years. Johnson, a financial analyst, has been with the company over 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history