Casino honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel presented the 2012 Crewmember of the Year Awards to honor its top employees at a special dinner recently held at CQ. The Crewmember of the Year award went to Margaret Burlison and Manager of the Year award went to Lillian Johnson.
Burlison works in the Main Bank and has been with Treasure Bay for seven years. Johnson, a financial analyst, has been with the company over 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today