Casino honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel presented the 2012 Crewmember of the Year Awards to honor its top employees at a special dinner recently held at CQ. The Crewmember of the Year award went to Margaret Burlison and Manager of the Year award went to Lillian Johnson.
Burlison works in the Main Bank and has been with Treasure Bay for seven years. Johnson, a financial analyst, has been with the company over 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot