Chase, Walker join firm
Fatima A. Chase and Brittany S. Walker has joined as staff accountants in BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Chase is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and a master’s degree in taxation. While completing her master’s degree, Chase served as an accounting graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University Richard C. Adkerson School of Accountancy. Chase was also awarded the Becker CPA Review Scholarship. Chase joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients. Before joining BKD, she served as a research and analysis intern for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in Washington D.C.
Walker joins BKD as a senior auditor in BKD’s Jackson office and will provide auditing services for a variety of business clients. Walker has more than two years of experience in public accounting. Before joining BKD, she served as a senior auditor for Deloitte & Touche, LLP in Nashville, Tenn. Walker is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and a master of accountancy. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State