Chase, Walker join firm
Fatima A. Chase and Brittany S. Walker has joined as staff accountants in BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Chase is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and a master’s degree in taxation. While completing her master’s degree, Chase served as an accounting graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University Richard C. Adkerson School of Accountancy. Chase was also awarded the Becker CPA Review Scholarship. Chase joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients. Before joining BKD, she served as a research and analysis intern for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in Washington D.C.
Walker joins BKD as a senior auditor in BKD’s Jackson office and will provide auditing services for a variety of business clients. Walker has more than two years of experience in public accounting. Before joining BKD, she served as a senior auditor for Deloitte & Touche, LLP in Nashville, Tenn. Walker is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and a master of accountancy. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so