Chase, Walker join firm
Fatima A. Chase and Brittany S. Walker has joined as staff accountants in BKD, LLP’s Jackson office. Chase is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and a master’s degree in taxation. While completing her master’s degree, Chase served as an accounting graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University Richard C. Adkerson School of Accountancy. Chase was also awarded the Becker CPA Review Scholarship. Chase joins BKD Mississippi in the tax department and will provide taxation services for a variety of individual and business clients. Before joining BKD, she served as a research and analysis intern for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in Washington D.C.
Walker joins BKD as a senior auditor in BKD’s Jackson office and will provide auditing services for a variety of business clients. Walker has more than two years of experience in public accounting. Before joining BKD, she served as a senior auditor for Deloitte & Touche, LLP in Nashville, Tenn. Walker is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and a master of accountancy. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur