Firm brings in Baldwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Clay B. Baldwin to the firm’s Jackson office. Baldwin joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Health Law group and the Global Business team.
A 2009 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Baldwin is a member of the board of directors of the World Trade Center Mississippi, and chairs the International Business Development Committee. He is also an associate member of the Mississippi District Export Council under the U.S. Department of Commerce. Baldwin is a frequent speaker for these organizations, supporting initiatives to educate and train business groups in conducting business overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center