Firm brings in Baldwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Clay B. Baldwin to the firm’s Jackson office. Baldwin joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Health Law group and the Global Business team.
A 2009 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Baldwin is a member of the board of directors of the World Trade Center Mississippi, and chairs the International Business Development Committee. He is also an associate member of the Mississippi District Export Council under the U.S. Department of Commerce. Baldwin is a frequent speaker for these organizations, supporting initiatives to educate and train business groups in conducting business overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M