Firm brings in Baldwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Clay B. Baldwin to the firm’s Jackson office. Baldwin joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Health Law group and the Global Business team.
A 2009 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Baldwin is a member of the board of directors of the World Trade Center Mississippi, and chairs the International Business Development Committee. He is also an associate member of the Mississippi District Export Council under the U.S. Department of Commerce. Baldwin is a frequent speaker for these organizations, supporting initiatives to educate and train business groups in conducting business overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings