Firm brings in Baldwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Clay B. Baldwin to the firm’s Jackson office. Baldwin joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Health Law group and the Global Business team.
A 2009 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Baldwin is a member of the board of directors of the World Trade Center Mississippi, and chairs the International Business Development Committee. He is also an associate member of the Mississippi District Export Council under the U.S. Department of Commerce. Baldwin is a frequent speaker for these organizations, supporting initiatives to educate and train business groups in conducting business overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release