Firm brings in Baldwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Clay B. Baldwin to the firm’s Jackson office. Baldwin joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Health Law group and the Global Business team.
A 2009 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, Baldwin is a member of the board of directors of the World Trade Center Mississippi, and chairs the International Business Development Committee. He is also an associate member of the Mississippi District Export Council under the U.S. Department of Commerce. Baldwin is a frequent speaker for these organizations, supporting initiatives to educate and train business groups in conducting business overseas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month