Foundation names leaders, directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Mississippi State University Foundation has named 2013 leaders and incoming members for the 46-seat board of directors. Incoming officers with one-year terms that began Jan. 1 include: Bobby S. Shackouls of Houston, Texas; Earnest W. “Earnie” Deavenport of Kiawah Island, S.C. and Banner Elk, N.C.; and, Mary M. Childs of Ripley.
MSU staff members make up the remaining board officers. John P. Rush, vice president for development and alumni, is the board’s CEO; David Easley, executive director of finance, CFO; and, Jack McCarty, executive director of development, board secretary. All are MSU graduates.
New members beginning three-year terms include: Linda F. Parker of Bolton; Nancy Qualls of Little Rock, Ark.; Wallace L. Seal of Bay St. Louis; and, Milton Sundbeck of West Point.
Members may be reappointed after leaving the board for a year after their terms expire. Seven MSU alumni are returning to the board for new three-year appointments, including: John N. “Nutie” Dowdle of Columbus; Haley R. Fisackerly of Jackson; Hassell H. Franklin of Houston; Wilbert G. “Mickey” Holliman Jr. of Belden; Richard H. Puckett Sr. of Jackson; Richard A. Rula of Jackson; and, Turner A. Wingo of Collierville, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions