Grayzel named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi history professor Susan Grayzel has been selected as the new director of the Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies. She has served as interim director of the center since 2011. Grayzel, whose scholarship focuses on modern Europe, the cultural history of war, and women’s and gender history, joined the UM Department of History in 1996 after receiving her A.B. from Harvard University and M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today