Grayzel named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi history professor Susan Grayzel has been selected as the new director of the Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies. She has served as interim director of the center since 2011. Grayzel, whose scholarship focuses on modern Europe, the cultural history of war, and women’s and gender history, joined the UM Department of History in 1996 after receiving her A.B. from Harvard University and M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday