Grayzel named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi history professor Susan Grayzel has been selected as the new director of the Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies. She has served as interim director of the center since 2011. Grayzel, whose scholarship focuses on modern Europe, the cultural history of war, and women’s and gender history, joined the UM Department of History in 1996 after receiving her A.B. from Harvard University and M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal