Grayzel named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi history professor Susan Grayzel has been selected as the new director of the Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies. She has served as interim director of the center since 2011. Grayzel, whose scholarship focuses on modern Europe, the cultural history of war, and women’s and gender history, joined the UM Department of History in 1996 after receiving her A.B. from Harvard University and M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him