Grayzel named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi history professor Susan Grayzel has been selected as the new director of the Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies. She has served as interim director of the center since 2011. Grayzel, whose scholarship focuses on modern Europe, the cultural history of war, and women’s and gender history, joined the UM Department of History in 1996 after receiving her A.B. from Harvard University and M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions