Grayzel named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
University of Mississippi history professor Susan Grayzel has been selected as the new director of the Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies. She has served as interim director of the center since 2011. Grayzel, whose scholarship focuses on modern Europe, the cultural history of war, and women’s and gender history, joined the UM Department of History in 1996 after receiving her A.B. from Harvard University and M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot