Health Department awards CONs for two projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
MERIDIAN and D’IBERVILLE — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) for two projects.
Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC, of Meridian has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0802 (construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the replacement of 21-bed Kemper County Nursing Home and the relocation of 39 beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation to Northpointe Health & Rehab).
The approved capital expenditure for this project is $5,168,500. The additional capital expenditure is $1,827,595, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $6,996,095.
The Department also awarded a CON to D’Iberville-based Compass Imaging, LLC, for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services for two days per week at its D’Iberville imaging center. The services will be offered through Superior MRI Services, Inc., formally known as P&L Contracting, LLC, of Batesville.
The total capital expenditure for this project $37,318.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement