Health Department awards CONs for two projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
MERIDIAN and D’IBERVILLE — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) for two projects.
Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC, of Meridian has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0802 (construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the replacement of 21-bed Kemper County Nursing Home and the relocation of 39 beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation to Northpointe Health & Rehab).
The approved capital expenditure for this project is $5,168,500. The additional capital expenditure is $1,827,595, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $6,996,095.
The Department also awarded a CON to D’Iberville-based Compass Imaging, LLC, for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services for two days per week at its D’Iberville imaging center. The services will be offered through Superior MRI Services, Inc., formally known as P&L Contracting, LLC, of Batesville.
The total capital expenditure for this project $37,318.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition