Health Department awards CONs for two projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
MERIDIAN and D’IBERVILLE — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) for two projects.
Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC, of Meridian has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0802 (construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the replacement of 21-bed Kemper County Nursing Home and the relocation of 39 beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation to Northpointe Health & Rehab).
The approved capital expenditure for this project is $5,168,500. The additional capital expenditure is $1,827,595, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $6,996,095.
The Department also awarded a CON to D’Iberville-based Compass Imaging, LLC, for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services for two days per week at its D’Iberville imaging center. The services will be offered through Superior MRI Services, Inc., formally known as P&L Contracting, LLC, of Batesville.
The total capital expenditure for this project $37,318.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions