Health Department awards CONs for two projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
MERIDIAN and D’IBERVILLE — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) for two projects.
Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC, of Meridian has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0802 (construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the replacement of 21-bed Kemper County Nursing Home and the relocation of 39 beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation to Northpointe Health & Rehab).
The approved capital expenditure for this project is $5,168,500. The additional capital expenditure is $1,827,595, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $6,996,095.
The Department also awarded a CON to D’Iberville-based Compass Imaging, LLC, for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services for two days per week at its D’Iberville imaging center. The services will be offered through Superior MRI Services, Inc., formally known as P&L Contracting, LLC, of Batesville.
The total capital expenditure for this project $37,318.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy