Health Department awards CONs for two projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
MERIDIAN and D’IBERVILLE — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) for two projects.
Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC, of Meridian has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0802 (construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the replacement of 21-bed Kemper County Nursing Home and the relocation of 39 beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation to Northpointe Health & Rehab).
The approved capital expenditure for this project is $5,168,500. The additional capital expenditure is $1,827,595, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $6,996,095.
The Department also awarded a CON to D’Iberville-based Compass Imaging, LLC, for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services for two days per week at its D’Iberville imaging center. The services will be offered through Superior MRI Services, Inc., formally known as P&L Contracting, LLC, of Batesville.
The total capital expenditure for this project $37,318.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet