Hospital elects trustees
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees elected officers at their annual meeting in November. Marvin Smith was elected chairman, David White, vice chairman, and Carrolyn Hamilton, who was re-elected as secretary. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008; White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 1993; and Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009.
Other members of the Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees include Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet, III, Linda Sherman and Kathie G. Short.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win