Hospital elects trustees
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees elected officers at their annual meeting in November. Marvin Smith was elected chairman, David White, vice chairman, and Carrolyn Hamilton, who was re-elected as secretary. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008; White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 1993; and Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009.
Other members of the Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees include Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet, III, Linda Sherman and Kathie G. Short.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money