Hospital elects trustees
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees elected officers at their annual meeting in November. Marvin Smith was elected chairman, David White, vice chairman, and Carrolyn Hamilton, who was re-elected as secretary. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008; White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 1993; and Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009.
Other members of the Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees include Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet, III, Linda Sherman and Kathie G. Short.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”