Hospital elects trustees
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees elected officers at their annual meeting in November. Marvin Smith was elected chairman, David White, vice chairman, and Carrolyn Hamilton, who was re-elected as secretary. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008; White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 1993; and Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009.
Other members of the Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees include Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet, III, Linda Sherman and Kathie G. Short.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger