Hospital elects trustees
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees elected officers at their annual meeting in November. Marvin Smith was elected chairman, David White, vice chairman, and Carrolyn Hamilton, who was re-elected as secretary. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008; White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 1993; and Hamilton, of Long Beach, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in September 2009.
Other members of the Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees include Rick Amos, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet, III, Linda Sherman and Kathie G. Short.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs