Hospital recognizes workers
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with February anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. The recipients include: Joan Meeks of Jackson, one year; Janisha Sanders of Ridgeland, one year; Bettie Robinson of Crystal Springs, five years; Melita Breeden of New Hebron, 10 years; Micheal Lewis of Florence, one year; Andriena Fleming of Canton, five years; Urmila Mota of Ridgeland, one year; Landa Price of Byram, one year; Kewan Ewing of Ridgeland, five years; Pamela Henderson of Florence, 10 years; Teresa Sheppard of Pearl, 20 years; Robert Funches of Jackson, one year; Cedric Luckett of Brandon, five years; William Parker of Ridgeland, five years; Christi McIntosh of Brandon, 15 years; Thomas Clincy of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending