Hospital recognizes workers
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with February anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. The recipients include: Joan Meeks of Jackson, one year; Janisha Sanders of Ridgeland, one year; Bettie Robinson of Crystal Springs, five years; Melita Breeden of New Hebron, 10 years; Micheal Lewis of Florence, one year; Andriena Fleming of Canton, five years; Urmila Mota of Ridgeland, one year; Landa Price of Byram, one year; Kewan Ewing of Ridgeland, five years; Pamela Henderson of Florence, 10 years; Teresa Sheppard of Pearl, 20 years; Robert Funches of Jackson, one year; Cedric Luckett of Brandon, five years; William Parker of Ridgeland, five years; Christi McIntosh of Brandon, 15 years; Thomas Clincy of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss