Hospital recognizes workers
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with February anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. The recipients include: Joan Meeks of Jackson, one year; Janisha Sanders of Ridgeland, one year; Bettie Robinson of Crystal Springs, five years; Melita Breeden of New Hebron, 10 years; Micheal Lewis of Florence, one year; Andriena Fleming of Canton, five years; Urmila Mota of Ridgeland, one year; Landa Price of Byram, one year; Kewan Ewing of Ridgeland, five years; Pamela Henderson of Florence, 10 years; Teresa Sheppard of Pearl, 20 years; Robert Funches of Jackson, one year; Cedric Luckett of Brandon, five years; William Parker of Ridgeland, five years; Christi McIntosh of Brandon, 15 years; Thomas Clincy of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts