Hospital recognizes workers
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with February anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. The recipients include: Joan Meeks of Jackson, one year; Janisha Sanders of Ridgeland, one year; Bettie Robinson of Crystal Springs, five years; Melita Breeden of New Hebron, 10 years; Micheal Lewis of Florence, one year; Andriena Fleming of Canton, five years; Urmila Mota of Ridgeland, one year; Landa Price of Byram, one year; Kewan Ewing of Ridgeland, five years; Pamela Henderson of Florence, 10 years; Teresa Sheppard of Pearl, 20 years; Robert Funches of Jackson, one year; Cedric Luckett of Brandon, five years; William Parker of Ridgeland, five years; Christi McIntosh of Brandon, 15 years; Thomas Clincy of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015