Hospital recognizes workers
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with February anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. The recipients include: Joan Meeks of Jackson, one year; Janisha Sanders of Ridgeland, one year; Bettie Robinson of Crystal Springs, five years; Melita Breeden of New Hebron, 10 years; Micheal Lewis of Florence, one year; Andriena Fleming of Canton, five years; Urmila Mota of Ridgeland, one year; Landa Price of Byram, one year; Kewan Ewing of Ridgeland, five years; Pamela Henderson of Florence, 10 years; Teresa Sheppard of Pearl, 20 years; Robert Funches of Jackson, one year; Cedric Luckett of Brandon, five years; William Parker of Ridgeland, five years; Christi McIntosh of Brandon, 15 years; Thomas Clincy of Jackson, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey