Howell leading BPAC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Delta State University has selected Laura Howell as executive director of the Bologna Performing Arts Center (BPAC). Howell assumed the duties as executive director after having served as interim director since July 1, 2012. A native of North Carolina, Howell came to the Mississippi Delta as a Teach for America Corp member. She taught in the Indianola School District before joining the BPAC.
Howell holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina and will complete a master’s degree from Delta State University in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million