Howell leading BPAC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Delta State University has selected Laura Howell as executive director of the Bologna Performing Arts Center (BPAC). Howell assumed the duties as executive director after having served as interim director since July 1, 2012. A native of North Carolina, Howell came to the Mississippi Delta as a Teach for America Corp member. She taught in the Indianola School District before joining the BPAC.
Howell holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina and will complete a master’s degree from Delta State University in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that