Howell leading BPAC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Delta State University has selected Laura Howell as executive director of the Bologna Performing Arts Center (BPAC). Howell assumed the duties as executive director after having served as interim director since July 1, 2012. A native of North Carolina, Howell came to the Mississippi Delta as a Teach for America Corp member. She taught in the Indianola School District before joining the BPAC.
Howell holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina and will complete a master’s degree from Delta State University in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November