Howell leading BPAC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Delta State University has selected Laura Howell as executive director of the Bologna Performing Arts Center (BPAC). Howell assumed the duties as executive director after having served as interim director since July 1, 2012. A native of North Carolina, Howell came to the Mississippi Delta as a Teach for America Corp member. She taught in the Indianola School District before joining the BPAC.
Howell holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina and will complete a master’s degree from Delta State University in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form