Howell leading BPAC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Delta State University has selected Laura Howell as executive director of the Bologna Performing Arts Center (BPAC). Howell assumed the duties as executive director after having served as interim director since July 1, 2012. A native of North Carolina, Howell came to the Mississippi Delta as a Teach for America Corp member. She taught in the Indianola School District before joining the BPAC.
Howell holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina and will complete a master’s degree from Delta State University in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey