Jones seated on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Jonathan S. Jones, assistant professor of emergency medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been elected as an at-large member to the American Academy of Emergency Medicine’s Young Physicians Section board of directors. He will serve on the board for one year. Jones took part in the in the YPS board meeting at the 19th-annual Scientific Assembly held Feb. 12 in Las Vegas, Nev.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county