Jones seated on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Jonathan S. Jones, assistant professor of emergency medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been elected as an at-large member to the American Academy of Emergency Medicine’s Young Physicians Section board of directors. He will serve on the board for one year. Jones took part in the in the YPS board meeting at the 19th-annual Scientific Assembly held Feb. 12 in Las Vegas, Nev.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry