Jones seated on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Jonathan S. Jones, assistant professor of emergency medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been elected as an at-large member to the American Academy of Emergency Medicine’s Young Physicians Section board of directors. He will serve on the board for one year. Jones took part in the in the YPS board meeting at the 19th-annual Scientific Assembly held Feb. 12 in Las Vegas, Nev.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015