Jones seated on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Jonathan S. Jones, assistant professor of emergency medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been elected as an at-large member to the American Academy of Emergency Medicine’s Young Physicians Section board of directors. He will serve on the board for one year. Jones took part in the in the YPS board meeting at the 19th-annual Scientific Assembly held Feb. 12 in Las Vegas, Nev.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities