Jones seated on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Jonathan S. Jones, assistant professor of emergency medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has been elected as an at-large member to the American Academy of Emergency Medicine’s Young Physicians Section board of directors. He will serve on the board for one year. Jones took part in the in the YPS board meeting at the 19th-annual Scientific Assembly held Feb. 12 in Las Vegas, Nev.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement