Monroe expands team
Tupelo resident Leigh Monroe recently joined the sales team of M’Prints Promotional Products, expanding the company’s footprint to North Mississippi. Monroe will serve as an account executive for the Meridian-based company. She previously served as a provider relations specialist and community outreach coordinator with Magnolia Health Plan’s Centene Corporation, and also has past experience in hospitality and event management.
A Meridian native, Monroe is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in hospitality management. Her husband, Michael, is a dentist with Kool Smiles in Tupelo. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, painting furniture, watching Ole Miss sports and playing golf with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete