Monroe expands team
Tupelo resident Leigh Monroe recently joined the sales team of M’Prints Promotional Products, expanding the company’s footprint to North Mississippi. Monroe will serve as an account executive for the Meridian-based company. She previously served as a provider relations specialist and community outreach coordinator with Magnolia Health Plan’s Centene Corporation, and also has past experience in hospitality and event management.
A Meridian native, Monroe is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in hospitality management. Her husband, Michael, is a dentist with Kool Smiles in Tupelo. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, painting furniture, watching Ole Miss sports and playing golf with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015