Monroe expands team
Tupelo resident Leigh Monroe recently joined the sales team of M’Prints Promotional Products, expanding the company’s footprint to North Mississippi. Monroe will serve as an account executive for the Meridian-based company. She previously served as a provider relations specialist and community outreach coordinator with Magnolia Health Plan’s Centene Corporation, and also has past experience in hospitality and event management.
A Meridian native, Monroe is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in hospitality management. Her husband, Michael, is a dentist with Kool Smiles in Tupelo. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, painting furniture, watching Ole Miss sports and playing golf with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology