Monroe expands team
Tupelo resident Leigh Monroe recently joined the sales team of M’Prints Promotional Products, expanding the company’s footprint to North Mississippi. Monroe will serve as an account executive for the Meridian-based company. She previously served as a provider relations specialist and community outreach coordinator with Magnolia Health Plan’s Centene Corporation, and also has past experience in hospitality and event management.
A Meridian native, Monroe is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in hospitality management. Her husband, Michael, is a dentist with Kool Smiles in Tupelo. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, painting furniture, watching Ole Miss sports and playing golf with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur