Monroe expands team
Tupelo resident Leigh Monroe recently joined the sales team of M’Prints Promotional Products, expanding the company’s footprint to North Mississippi. Monroe will serve as an account executive for the Meridian-based company. She previously served as a provider relations specialist and community outreach coordinator with Magnolia Health Plan’s Centene Corporation, and also has past experience in hospitality and event management.
A Meridian native, Monroe is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in hospitality management. Her husband, Michael, is a dentist with Kool Smiles in Tupelo. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, painting furniture, watching Ole Miss sports and playing golf with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law