Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary Roosa executive director. The Sun Herald reports Roosa was named interim director Aug. 2o. She replaces Linda Bloom, who resigned as executive director to return home to Hilton Head, S.C., for family reason.
Roosa has been involved with other nonprofits, including the Brown Condor’s Mississippi Aviation Heritage Museum, of which she has been a board member since 2006; and The Moon Tree Foundation, which honors the journey of her father, Stuart Roosa, to the moon with tree seeds. Roosa’s undergraduate degree is from Newcomb-Tulane College. She earned a master’s degree from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery