Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary Roosa executive director. The Sun Herald reports Roosa was named interim director Aug. 2o. She replaces Linda Bloom, who resigned as executive director to return home to Hilton Head, S.C., for family reason.
Roosa has been involved with other nonprofits, including the Brown Condor’s Mississippi Aviation Heritage Museum, of which she has been a board member since 2006; and The Moon Tree Foundation, which honors the journey of her father, Stuart Roosa, to the moon with tree seeds. Roosa’s undergraduate degree is from Newcomb-Tulane College. She earned a master’s degree from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer