Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary Roosa executive director. The Sun Herald reports Roosa was named interim director Aug. 2o. She replaces Linda Bloom, who resigned as executive director to return home to Hilton Head, S.C., for family reason.
Roosa has been involved with other nonprofits, including the Brown Condor’s Mississippi Aviation Heritage Museum, of which she has been a board member since 2006; and The Moon Tree Foundation, which honors the journey of her father, Stuart Roosa, to the moon with tree seeds. Roosa’s undergraduate degree is from Newcomb-Tulane College. She earned a master’s degree from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex