Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary Roosa executive director. The Sun Herald reports Roosa was named interim director Aug. 2o. She replaces Linda Bloom, who resigned as executive director to return home to Hilton Head, S.C., for family reason.
Roosa has been involved with other nonprofits, including the Brown Condor’s Mississippi Aviation Heritage Museum, of which she has been a board member since 2006; and The Moon Tree Foundation, which honors the journey of her father, Stuart Roosa, to the moon with tree seeds. Roosa’s undergraduate degree is from Newcomb-Tulane College. She earned a master’s degree from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss