Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary Roosa executive director. The Sun Herald reports Roosa was named interim director Aug. 2o. She replaces Linda Bloom, who resigned as executive director to return home to Hilton Head, S.C., for family reason.
Roosa has been involved with other nonprofits, including the Brown Condor’s Mississippi Aviation Heritage Museum, of which she has been a board member since 2006; and The Moon Tree Foundation, which honors the journey of her father, Stuart Roosa, to the moon with tree seeds. Roosa’s undergraduate degree is from Newcomb-Tulane College. She earned a master’s degree from William Carey University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios