Nonprofit chooses Collins
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
United Way of Southeast Mississippi has hired Amanda Collins as relationship development officer. Collins is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of arts degree in public relations. A Hattiesburg native, she was previously employed in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Corporate Planning & Development department.
She has also been an active community volunteer by supporting organizations such as American Cancer Society, March of Dimes and The Arc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues