Nonprofit chooses Collins
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
United Way of Southeast Mississippi has hired Amanda Collins as relationship development officer. Collins is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of arts degree in public relations. A Hattiesburg native, she was previously employed in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Corporate Planning & Development department.
She has also been an active community volunteer by supporting organizations such as American Cancer Society, March of Dimes and The Arc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip