Nonprofit chooses Collins
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
United Way of Southeast Mississippi has hired Amanda Collins as relationship development officer. Collins is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of arts degree in public relations. A Hattiesburg native, she was previously employed in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Corporate Planning & Development department.
She has also been an active community volunteer by supporting organizations such as American Cancer Society, March of Dimes and The Arc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium