Nonprofit chooses Collins
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
United Way of Southeast Mississippi has hired Amanda Collins as relationship development officer. Collins is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of arts degree in public relations. A Hattiesburg native, she was previously employed in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Corporate Planning & Development department.
She has also been an active community volunteer by supporting organizations such as American Cancer Society, March of Dimes and The Arc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma