Nonprofit chooses Collins
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
United Way of Southeast Mississippi has hired Amanda Collins as relationship development officer. Collins is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned her bachelor of arts degree in public relations. A Hattiesburg native, she was previously employed in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Corporate Planning & Development department.
She has also been an active community volunteer by supporting organizations such as American Cancer Society, March of Dimes and The Arc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation