Olivier receives recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Terry Olivier, combined federal campaign director at United Way of South Mississippi has been honored with the Mississippi Distinguished Service Medal. This is the highest state civilian honor. Olivier has worked at UWSM for two years as CFC director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years