Olivier receives recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Terry Olivier, combined federal campaign director at United Way of South Mississippi has been honored with the Mississippi Distinguished Service Medal. This is the highest state civilian honor. Olivier has worked at UWSM for two years as CFC director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones