Oluwatade joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Olatunji J. Oluwatade, MD, MPH, has joined Infectious Disease Associates of Central Mississippi and the medical staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases and is trained in clinical epidemiology, hyperbaric and wound care, infectious disease and immunology and mycobacterium and respiratory infections.
He completed his fellowship in infectious disease at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internal medicine residency at Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tenn., where he was chosen chief resident and served as a clinical instructor. In addition, Oluwatade is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration in health management and holds a master’s in public health – epidemiology form George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Additional training and experience has been obtained in the areas of emergency medicine, pediatric oncology, hospice and home health care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- The leadership styles of President Obama