Oluwatade joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Olatunji J. Oluwatade, MD, MPH, has joined Infectious Disease Associates of Central Mississippi and the medical staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases and is trained in clinical epidemiology, hyperbaric and wound care, infectious disease and immunology and mycobacterium and respiratory infections.
He completed his fellowship in infectious disease at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internal medicine residency at Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tenn., where he was chosen chief resident and served as a clinical instructor. In addition, Oluwatade is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration in health management and holds a master’s in public health – epidemiology form George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Additional training and experience has been obtained in the areas of emergency medicine, pediatric oncology, hospice and home health care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015