Oluwatade joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Olatunji J. Oluwatade, MD, MPH, has joined Infectious Disease Associates of Central Mississippi and the medical staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases and is trained in clinical epidemiology, hyperbaric and wound care, infectious disease and immunology and mycobacterium and respiratory infections.
He completed his fellowship in infectious disease at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internal medicine residency at Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tenn., where he was chosen chief resident and served as a clinical instructor. In addition, Oluwatade is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration in health management and holds a master’s in public health – epidemiology form George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Additional training and experience has been obtained in the areas of emergency medicine, pediatric oncology, hospice and home health care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image