Oluwatade joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Olatunji J. Oluwatade, MD, MPH, has joined Infectious Disease Associates of Central Mississippi and the medical staff of Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases and is trained in clinical epidemiology, hyperbaric and wound care, infectious disease and immunology and mycobacterium and respiratory infections.
He completed his fellowship in infectious disease at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internal medicine residency at Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tenn., where he was chosen chief resident and served as a clinical instructor. In addition, Oluwatade is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration in health management and holds a master’s in public health – epidemiology form George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Additional training and experience has been obtained in the areas of emergency medicine, pediatric oncology, hospice and home health care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study