Pauly gets new post
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Robert J. Pauly, associate professor of international policy and development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed to a two-year term as associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Arts and Letters. Pauly earned both his doctorate and master of arts degree in international studies from Old Dominion University in 2001 and 1998, respectively. He earned his bachelor of arts in history degree from the University of Virginia in 1989. He also serves as interim co-director for the Southern Miss International Development Doctoral program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities