Pauly gets new post
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Robert J. Pauly, associate professor of international policy and development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed to a two-year term as associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Arts and Letters. Pauly earned both his doctorate and master of arts degree in international studies from Old Dominion University in 2001 and 1998, respectively. He earned his bachelor of arts in history degree from the University of Virginia in 1989. He also serves as interim co-director for the Southern Miss International Development Doctoral program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow