Pauly gets new post
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Robert J. Pauly, associate professor of international policy and development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed to a two-year term as associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Arts and Letters. Pauly earned both his doctorate and master of arts degree in international studies from Old Dominion University in 2001 and 1998, respectively. He earned his bachelor of arts in history degree from the University of Virginia in 1989. He also serves as interim co-director for the Southern Miss International Development Doctoral program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015