Pauly gets new post
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Robert J. Pauly, associate professor of international policy and development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed to a two-year term as associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Arts and Letters. Pauly earned both his doctorate and master of arts degree in international studies from Old Dominion University in 2001 and 1998, respectively. He earned his bachelor of arts in history degree from the University of Virginia in 1989. He also serves as interim co-director for the Southern Miss International Development Doctoral program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi