Pauly gets new post
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Dr. Robert J. Pauly, associate professor of international policy and development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been appointed to a two-year term as associate dean for the Gulf Coast operations of the College of Arts and Letters. Pauly earned both his doctorate and master of arts degree in international studies from Old Dominion University in 2001 and 1998, respectively. He earned his bachelor of arts in history degree from the University of Virginia in 1989. He also serves as interim co-director for the Southern Miss International Development Doctoral program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter