PRAM seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2013 board of directors. April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as president, and Raemona Seemann, United Way of South Mississippi, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are Charmaine Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi, past president; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Thomas Broadus, The Focus Group, programs; Martha Duvall, American Red Cross, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Sylvia Delaney, AGJ Systems & Networks Inc., website; Samantha Hebert, scholarship; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, accreditation chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil