PRAM seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2013 board of directors. April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as president, and Raemona Seemann, United Way of South Mississippi, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are Charmaine Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi, past president; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Thomas Broadus, The Focus Group, programs; Martha Duvall, American Red Cross, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Sylvia Delaney, AGJ Systems & Networks Inc., website; Samantha Hebert, scholarship; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, accreditation chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring