PRAM seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2013 board of directors. April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as president, and Raemona Seemann, United Way of South Mississippi, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are Charmaine Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi, past president; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Thomas Broadus, The Focus Group, programs; Martha Duvall, American Red Cross, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Sylvia Delaney, AGJ Systems & Networks Inc., website; Samantha Hebert, scholarship; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, accreditation chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios