PRAM seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2013 board of directors. April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as president, and Raemona Seemann, United Way of South Mississippi, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are Charmaine Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi, past president; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Thomas Broadus, The Focus Group, programs; Martha Duvall, American Red Cross, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Sylvia Delaney, AGJ Systems & Networks Inc., website; Samantha Hebert, scholarship; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, accreditation chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson