PRAM seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) Mississippi Beach Chapter has announced its 2013 board of directors. April Lollar, APR, Coast Electric Power Association, will serve as president, and Raemona Seemann, United Way of South Mississippi, will serve as vice president.
Also serving on the board are Charmaine Schmermund, University of Southern Mississippi, past president; Michelle Wilson, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast, treasurer; Sonja Gills, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; Thomas Broadus, The Focus Group, programs; Martha Duvall, American Red Cross, membership; Ashley Duke, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, publicity; Megan Burkes, American Red Cross, community service; Janice Jones, Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, newsletter; Sylvia Delaney, AGJ Systems & Networks Inc., website; Samantha Hebert, scholarship; and, Susan Perkins, APR, Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, accreditation chair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus