Saunders elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Will Sanders, vice president of Sanders Oil Company in Columbus was recently elected president of the Mississippi Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Stores Association for the coming year. Sanders, his wife, Ginny, and two children, Liam (10) and Kate (8), live in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur