Solar company agrees to develop hot water systems
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has executed a memorandum of understanding with Solar Energy Labs Inc. of Jacksonville, Fla., a developer of solar hot water solutions.
Solar America and Solar Energy Labs will collaborate on incorporation of Solar America’s Solar Power Station technologies into Solar Energy Labs Intellement photovoltaic hot water system.
“The opportunity to work with the team at Solar Energy Labs to combine the best parts of our existing technologies could open entire new markets for both of our companies,” stated Robert Bludorn, CEO of Solar America Corp. “There are several potential solar projects that we have been evaluating that could immediately benefit from a system using the combined technologies.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers