Solar company agrees to develop hot water systems
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has executed a memorandum of understanding with Solar Energy Labs Inc. of Jacksonville, Fla., a developer of solar hot water solutions.
Solar America and Solar Energy Labs will collaborate on incorporation of Solar America’s Solar Power Station technologies into Solar Energy Labs Intellement photovoltaic hot water system.
“The opportunity to work with the team at Solar Energy Labs to combine the best parts of our existing technologies could open entire new markets for both of our companies,” stated Robert Bludorn, CEO of Solar America Corp. “There are several potential solar projects that we have been evaluating that could immediately benefit from a system using the combined technologies.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability