Solar company agrees to develop hot water systems
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has executed a memorandum of understanding with Solar Energy Labs Inc. of Jacksonville, Fla., a developer of solar hot water solutions.
Solar America and Solar Energy Labs will collaborate on incorporation of Solar America’s Solar Power Station technologies into Solar Energy Labs Intellement photovoltaic hot water system.
“The opportunity to work with the team at Solar Energy Labs to combine the best parts of our existing technologies could open entire new markets for both of our companies,” stated Robert Bludorn, CEO of Solar America Corp. “There are several potential solar projects that we have been evaluating that could immediately benefit from a system using the combined technologies.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones