SRA chooses Bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Society for Risk Analysis has selected Dr. Todd Bridges for its Outstanding Practitioner Award for 2012. The award recognizes outstanding contributions made in the field of risk analysis practice within the public or private sector. Bridges is a senior researcher in Environmental Science with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg. Bridges is the U.S. Army’s senior researcher for environmental science. He serves as the director of the Center for Contaminated Sediments and the program manager for the Dredging Operations Environmental Research program at ERDC. He is an active member of the Society for Risk Analysis, the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, the Ecological Society of America and the International Navigation Association.
Bridges received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in biology/zoology from California State University-Fresno in 1985 and 1988, respectively. He followed with a 1992 doctorate in biological oceanography from North Carolina State University.
Bridges and his wife, Anita, live in Clinton with their three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62