SRA chooses Bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Society for Risk Analysis has selected Dr. Todd Bridges for its Outstanding Practitioner Award for 2012. The award recognizes outstanding contributions made in the field of risk analysis practice within the public or private sector. Bridges is a senior researcher in Environmental Science with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg. Bridges is the U.S. Army’s senior researcher for environmental science. He serves as the director of the Center for Contaminated Sediments and the program manager for the Dredging Operations Environmental Research program at ERDC. He is an active member of the Society for Risk Analysis, the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, the Ecological Society of America and the International Navigation Association.
Bridges received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in biology/zoology from California State University-Fresno in 1985 and 1988, respectively. He followed with a 1992 doctorate in biological oceanography from North Carolina State University.
Bridges and his wife, Anita, live in Clinton with their three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center