SRA chooses Bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Society for Risk Analysis has selected Dr. Todd Bridges for its Outstanding Practitioner Award for 2012. The award recognizes outstanding contributions made in the field of risk analysis practice within the public or private sector. Bridges is a senior researcher in Environmental Science with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg. Bridges is the U.S. Army’s senior researcher for environmental science. He serves as the director of the Center for Contaminated Sediments and the program manager for the Dredging Operations Environmental Research program at ERDC. He is an active member of the Society for Risk Analysis, the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, the Ecological Society of America and the International Navigation Association.
Bridges received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in biology/zoology from California State University-Fresno in 1985 and 1988, respectively. He followed with a 1992 doctorate in biological oceanography from North Carolina State University.
Bridges and his wife, Anita, live in Clinton with their three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO