SRA chooses Bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Society for Risk Analysis has selected Dr. Todd Bridges for its Outstanding Practitioner Award for 2012. The award recognizes outstanding contributions made in the field of risk analysis practice within the public or private sector. Bridges is a senior researcher in Environmental Science with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg. Bridges is the U.S. Army’s senior researcher for environmental science. He serves as the director of the Center for Contaminated Sediments and the program manager for the Dredging Operations Environmental Research program at ERDC. He is an active member of the Society for Risk Analysis, the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, the Ecological Society of America and the International Navigation Association.
Bridges received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in biology/zoology from California State University-Fresno in 1985 and 1988, respectively. He followed with a 1992 doctorate in biological oceanography from North Carolina State University.
Bridges and his wife, Anita, live in Clinton with their three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove