SRA chooses Bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The Society for Risk Analysis has selected Dr. Todd Bridges for its Outstanding Practitioner Award for 2012. The award recognizes outstanding contributions made in the field of risk analysis practice within the public or private sector. Bridges is a senior researcher in Environmental Science with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg. Bridges is the U.S. Army’s senior researcher for environmental science. He serves as the director of the Center for Contaminated Sediments and the program manager for the Dredging Operations Environmental Research program at ERDC. He is an active member of the Society for Risk Analysis, the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, the Ecological Society of America and the International Navigation Association.
Bridges received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in biology/zoology from California State University-Fresno in 1985 and 1988, respectively. He followed with a 1992 doctorate in biological oceanography from North Carolina State University.
Bridges and his wife, Anita, live in Clinton with their three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur