Stafford made member
McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC is pleased to announce the election of Stephen T. Masley as a member of the firm. Masley joined McGlinchey Stafford as an associate in 2006.
Masley practices in the commercial litigation section of the firm, primarily focusing on bankruptcy, consumer class actions and consumer financial services litigation. He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005 and his B.B.A. in corporate finance from Mississippi State University in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful