Stafford made member
McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC is pleased to announce the election of Stephen T. Masley as a member of the firm. Masley joined McGlinchey Stafford as an associate in 2006.
Masley practices in the commercial litigation section of the firm, primarily focusing on bankruptcy, consumer class actions and consumer financial services litigation. He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005 and his B.B.A. in corporate finance from Mississippi State University in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study