Stafford made member
McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC is pleased to announce the election of Stephen T. Masley as a member of the firm. Masley joined McGlinchey Stafford as an associate in 2006.
Masley practices in the commercial litigation section of the firm, primarily focusing on bankruptcy, consumer class actions and consumer financial services litigation. He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005 and his B.B.A. in corporate finance from Mississippi State University in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center