Stafford made member
McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC is pleased to announce the election of Stephen T. Masley as a member of the firm. Masley joined McGlinchey Stafford as an associate in 2006.
Masley practices in the commercial litigation section of the firm, primarily focusing on bankruptcy, consumer class actions and consumer financial services litigation. He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005 and his B.B.A. in corporate finance from Mississippi State University in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren