Stewart makes more history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The 2013 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has elevated Belinda Stewart, FAIA, to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. 2013 AIA Mississippi president Anne Marie Decker, AIA, said Stewart is the first female president of AIA Mississippi and now the first female Fellow of the Institute from Mississippi.” Stewart will be honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2013 National AIA Convention and Design Exposition in Denver.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up