Stewart makes more history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The 2013 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has elevated Belinda Stewart, FAIA, to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. 2013 AIA Mississippi president Anne Marie Decker, AIA, said Stewart is the first female president of AIA Mississippi and now the first female Fellow of the Institute from Mississippi.” Stewart will be honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2013 National AIA Convention and Design Exposition in Denver.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life