Stewart makes more history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The 2013 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has elevated Belinda Stewart, FAIA, to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. 2013 AIA Mississippi president Anne Marie Decker, AIA, said Stewart is the first female president of AIA Mississippi and now the first female Fellow of the Institute from Mississippi.” Stewart will be honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2013 National AIA Convention and Design Exposition in Denver.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House