Stewart makes more history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The 2013 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has elevated Belinda Stewart, FAIA, to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. 2013 AIA Mississippi president Anne Marie Decker, AIA, said Stewart is the first female president of AIA Mississippi and now the first female Fellow of the Institute from Mississippi.” Stewart will be honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2013 National AIA Convention and Design Exposition in Denver.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force