Stewart makes more history
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
The 2013 Jury of Fellows from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has elevated Belinda Stewart, FAIA, to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. 2013 AIA Mississippi president Anne Marie Decker, AIA, said Stewart is the first female president of AIA Mississippi and now the first female Fellow of the Institute from Mississippi.” Stewart will be honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2013 National AIA Convention and Design Exposition in Denver.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful