Vance earns promotion
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Alison Tasma Vance was recently named to a leadership position within the firm. Vance is now the assistant practice group leader for the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group.
Vance focuses her practice on labor and employment litigation and compliance counseling. She’s been named in The Best Lawyers in America for Employment Law – Management, Mid-South Rising Stars for Employment & Labor, and is a graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford Law School. Vance completed her undergraduate education in English at the University of Southern Mississippi and earned her juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi, where she served as executive Mississippi cases editor for the Mississippi Law Journal and graduated magna cum laude. She is a member of the American Bar Association where she serves as co-chair for the Employment Rights and Responsibilities Subcommittee, the Mississippi Bar Association where she serves on the Executive Committee for the Labor and Employment Law Section and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium