Vance earns promotion
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Alison Tasma Vance was recently named to a leadership position within the firm. Vance is now the assistant practice group leader for the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group.
Vance focuses her practice on labor and employment litigation and compliance counseling. She’s been named in The Best Lawyers in America for Employment Law – Management, Mid-South Rising Stars for Employment & Labor, and is a graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford Law School. Vance completed her undergraduate education in English at the University of Southern Mississippi and earned her juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi, where she served as executive Mississippi cases editor for the Mississippi Law Journal and graduated magna cum laude. She is a member of the American Bar Association where she serves as co-chair for the Employment Rights and Responsibilities Subcommittee, the Mississippi Bar Association where she serves on the Executive Committee for the Labor and Employment Law Section and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue