Ward joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. has added Ross Ward, M.D. Ward, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, has practiced in Laurel for 11 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Delta State University. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship at the University of Texas Southwestern.
Ward is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Sports Medicine and Mississippi Orthopedic Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015