Ward joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. has added Ross Ward, M.D. Ward, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, has practiced in Laurel for 11 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Delta State University. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship at the University of Texas Southwestern.
Ward is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Sports Medicine and Mississippi Orthopedic Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.