Ward joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. has added Ross Ward, M.D. Ward, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, has practiced in Laurel for 11 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Delta State University. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship at the University of Texas Southwestern.
Ward is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Sports Medicine and Mississippi Orthopedic Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development