Ward joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. has added Ross Ward, M.D. Ward, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, has practiced in Laurel for 11 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Delta State University. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship at the University of Texas Southwestern.
Ward is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Sports Medicine and Mississippi Orthopedic Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving