Ward joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 1,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. has added Ross Ward, M.D. Ward, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, has practiced in Laurel for 11 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Delta State University. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship at the University of Texas Southwestern.
Ward is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Sports Medicine and Mississippi Orthopedic Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags