Personhood to announce new amendment today
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 5,2013
JACKSON — Personhood Mississippi will hold a telephone news conference today to announce the filing of a new personhood amendment.
The announcement was made in a news release from Personhood USA.
The amendment will be filed by a new sponsor and is worded differently than the 2011 personhood amendment, according to the release.
The telephonic news conference is slated for 2:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant