Personhood to announce new amendment today
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 5,2013
JACKSON — Personhood Mississippi will hold a telephone news conference today to announce the filing of a new personhood amendment.
The announcement was made in a news release from Personhood USA.
The amendment will be filed by a new sponsor and is worded differently than the 2011 personhood amendment, according to the release.
The telephonic news conference is slated for 2:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey