Personhood to announce new amendment today
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 5,2013
JACKSON — Personhood Mississippi will hold a telephone news conference today to announce the filing of a new personhood amendment.
The announcement was made in a news release from Personhood USA.
The amendment will be filed by a new sponsor and is worded differently than the 2011 personhood amendment, according to the release.
The telephonic news conference is slated for 2:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete