Personhood to announce new amendment today
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 5,2013
JACKSON — Personhood Mississippi will hold a telephone news conference today to announce the filing of a new personhood amendment.
The announcement was made in a news release from Personhood USA.
The amendment will be filed by a new sponsor and is worded differently than the 2011 personhood amendment, according to the release.
The telephonic news conference is slated for 2:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast