Personhood to announce new amendment today
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 5,2013
JACKSON — Personhood Mississippi will hold a telephone news conference today to announce the filing of a new personhood amendment.
The announcement was made in a news release from Personhood USA.
The amendment will be filed by a new sponsor and is worded differently than the 2011 personhood amendment, according to the release.
The telephonic news conference is slated for 2:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager