Auction of SemiSouth’s assets to be held next month
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2013
STARKVILLE — Heritage Global Partners (HGP) and The Branford Group will hold a webcast auction sale of late model silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductor manufacturing assets and testing equipment of SemiSouth Laboratories in April.
The global webcast auction is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. on April 4. A full listing of the items up for sale can be found online at www.hgpauction.com and www.thebranfordgroup.com. The assets being sold include semiconductor fabrication equipment, electronic test equipment, dicing equipment and final assembly equipment.
Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the on-site preview April 3, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., at 201 Research Boulevard on the campus of Mississippi State University in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy