Auction of SemiSouth’s assets to be held next month
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2013
STARKVILLE — Heritage Global Partners (HGP) and The Branford Group will hold a webcast auction sale of late model silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductor manufacturing assets and testing equipment of SemiSouth Laboratories in April.
The global webcast auction is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. on April 4. A full listing of the items up for sale can be found online at www.hgpauction.com and www.thebranfordgroup.com. The assets being sold include semiconductor fabrication equipment, electronic test equipment, dicing equipment and final assembly equipment.
Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the on-site preview April 3, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., at 201 Research Boulevard on the campus of Mississippi State University in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar