Auction of SemiSouth’s assets to be held next month
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2013
STARKVILLE — Heritage Global Partners (HGP) and The Branford Group will hold a webcast auction sale of late model silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductor manufacturing assets and testing equipment of SemiSouth Laboratories in April.
The global webcast auction is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. on April 4. A full listing of the items up for sale can be found online at www.hgpauction.com and www.thebranfordgroup.com. The assets being sold include semiconductor fabrication equipment, electronic test equipment, dicing equipment and final assembly equipment.
Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the on-site preview April 3, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., at 201 Research Boulevard on the campus of Mississippi State University in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability