Auction of SemiSouth’s assets to be held next month
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2013
STARKVILLE — Heritage Global Partners (HGP) and The Branford Group will hold a webcast auction sale of late model silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductor manufacturing assets and testing equipment of SemiSouth Laboratories in April.
The global webcast auction is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. on April 4. A full listing of the items up for sale can be found online at www.hgpauction.com and www.thebranfordgroup.com. The assets being sold include semiconductor fabrication equipment, electronic test equipment, dicing equipment and final assembly equipment.
Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the on-site preview April 3, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., at 201 Research Boulevard on the campus of Mississippi State University in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement