Auction of SemiSouth’s assets to be held next month
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2013
STARKVILLE — Heritage Global Partners (HGP) and The Branford Group will hold a webcast auction sale of late model silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductor manufacturing assets and testing equipment of SemiSouth Laboratories in April.
The global webcast auction is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. on April 4. A full listing of the items up for sale can be found online at www.hgpauction.com and www.thebranfordgroup.com. The assets being sold include semiconductor fabrication equipment, electronic test equipment, dicing equipment and final assembly equipment.
Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the on-site preview April 3, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., at 201 Research Boulevard on the campus of Mississippi State University in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years