BancorpSouth rolls out new payroll cards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
TUPELO — BancorpSouth, Inc. has launched the BancorpSouth Payroll Card, through its Treasury Management division, designed to be an alternative to traditional check printing for businesses.
By going through a Treasury Management representative, employers can set up payroll cards to have a safe, convenient way to electronically pay all employees without having the risk of paper checks.
Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth Senior vice president, retail banking, said, “For businesses, the payroll card streamlines the payroll process while reducing processing and check fees. For employees, the payroll card enables them to have immediate access to their funds without waiting in lines or paying check cashing fees.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015