BancorpSouth rolls out new payroll cards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
TUPELO — BancorpSouth, Inc. has launched the BancorpSouth Payroll Card, through its Treasury Management division, designed to be an alternative to traditional check printing for businesses.
By going through a Treasury Management representative, employers can set up payroll cards to have a safe, convenient way to electronically pay all employees without having the risk of paper checks.
Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth Senior vice president, retail banking, said, “For businesses, the payroll card streamlines the payroll process while reducing processing and check fees. For employees, the payroll card enables them to have immediate access to their funds without waiting in lines or paying check cashing fees.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three