BancorpSouth rolls out new payroll cards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
TUPELO — BancorpSouth, Inc. has launched the BancorpSouth Payroll Card, through its Treasury Management division, designed to be an alternative to traditional check printing for businesses.
By going through a Treasury Management representative, employers can set up payroll cards to have a safe, convenient way to electronically pay all employees without having the risk of paper checks.
Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth Senior vice president, retail banking, said, “For businesses, the payroll card streamlines the payroll process while reducing processing and check fees. For employees, the payroll card enables them to have immediate access to their funds without waiting in lines or paying check cashing fees.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case