BancorpSouth rolls out new payroll cards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
TUPELO — BancorpSouth, Inc. has launched the BancorpSouth Payroll Card, through its Treasury Management division, designed to be an alternative to traditional check printing for businesses.
By going through a Treasury Management representative, employers can set up payroll cards to have a safe, convenient way to electronically pay all employees without having the risk of paper checks.
Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth Senior vice president, retail banking, said, “For businesses, the payroll card streamlines the payroll process while reducing processing and check fees. For employees, the payroll card enables them to have immediate access to their funds without waiting in lines or paying check cashing fees.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity