BancorpSouth rolls out new payroll cards
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
TUPELO — BancorpSouth, Inc. has launched the BancorpSouth Payroll Card, through its Treasury Management division, designed to be an alternative to traditional check printing for businesses.
By going through a Treasury Management representative, employers can set up payroll cards to have a safe, convenient way to electronically pay all employees without having the risk of paper checks.
Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth Senior vice president, retail banking, said, “For businesses, the payroll card streamlines the payroll process while reducing processing and check fees. For employees, the payroll card enables them to have immediate access to their funds without waiting in lines or paying check cashing fees.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center