Mall gets new name while still under construction
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
PEARL — Mississippi’s largest outlet shopping center is currently under construction and will be known by a new name — Outlets of Mississippi.
The 325,000-square-foot value retail center, formerly known as The Outlets of Bloomfield, will be located in the city of Pearl.
“The new name reflects the sense of pride our new outlet shopping destination will bring not only to the citizens of Pearl and Jackson but to all Mississippi residents,” said president Jason Voyles of Spectrum Capital, a privately owned, diversified real estate firm currently developing the project.
The grand opening is slated for mid-November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mall gets new name while still under construction”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion