Mall gets new name while still under construction
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
PEARL — Mississippi’s largest outlet shopping center is currently under construction and will be known by a new name — Outlets of Mississippi.
The 325,000-square-foot value retail center, formerly known as The Outlets of Bloomfield, will be located in the city of Pearl.
“The new name reflects the sense of pride our new outlet shopping destination will bring not only to the citizens of Pearl and Jackson but to all Mississippi residents,” said president Jason Voyles of Spectrum Capital, a privately owned, diversified real estate firm currently developing the project.
The grand opening is slated for mid-November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mall gets new name while still under construction”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill