Mall gets new name while still under construction
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
PEARL — Mississippi’s largest outlet shopping center is currently under construction and will be known by a new name — Outlets of Mississippi.
The 325,000-square-foot value retail center, formerly known as The Outlets of Bloomfield, will be located in the city of Pearl.
“The new name reflects the sense of pride our new outlet shopping destination will bring not only to the citizens of Pearl and Jackson but to all Mississippi residents,” said president Jason Voyles of Spectrum Capital, a privately owned, diversified real estate firm currently developing the project.
The grand opening is slated for mid-November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mall gets new name while still under construction”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief