Mall gets new name while still under construction
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
PEARL — Mississippi’s largest outlet shopping center is currently under construction and will be known by a new name — Outlets of Mississippi.
The 325,000-square-foot value retail center, formerly known as The Outlets of Bloomfield, will be located in the city of Pearl.
“The new name reflects the sense of pride our new outlet shopping destination will bring not only to the citizens of Pearl and Jackson but to all Mississippi residents,” said president Jason Voyles of Spectrum Capital, a privately owned, diversified real estate firm currently developing the project.
The grand opening is slated for mid-November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mall gets new name while still under construction”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county