Mall gets new name while still under construction
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2013
PEARL — Mississippi’s largest outlet shopping center is currently under construction and will be known by a new name — Outlets of Mississippi.
The 325,000-square-foot value retail center, formerly known as The Outlets of Bloomfield, will be located in the city of Pearl.
“The new name reflects the sense of pride our new outlet shopping destination will bring not only to the citizens of Pearl and Jackson but to all Mississippi residents,” said president Jason Voyles of Spectrum Capital, a privately owned, diversified real estate firm currently developing the project.
The grand opening is slated for mid-November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mall gets new name while still under construction”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player