AAVC elects McLaughlin
Dr. Ron McLaughlin, head of Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine’ Department of Clinical Sciences, has been elected to serve as president of the American Association of Veterinary Clinicians. McLaughlin earned his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He completed his surgery residency at the Ontario Veterinary College, taught at Kansas State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and worked in private practice before coming to MSU in 2000.
McLaughlin took the department head position in 2006 and remains a professor and chief of small animal surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history