AAVC elects McLaughlin
Dr. Ron McLaughlin, head of Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine’ Department of Clinical Sciences, has been elected to serve as president of the American Association of Veterinary Clinicians. McLaughlin earned his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He completed his surgery residency at the Ontario Veterinary College, taught at Kansas State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and worked in private practice before coming to MSU in 2000.
McLaughlin took the department head position in 2006 and remains a professor and chief of small animal surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip