AAVC elects McLaughlin
Dr. Ron McLaughlin, head of Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine’ Department of Clinical Sciences, has been elected to serve as president of the American Association of Veterinary Clinicians. McLaughlin earned his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He completed his surgery residency at the Ontario Veterinary College, taught at Kansas State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and worked in private practice before coming to MSU in 2000.
McLaughlin took the department head position in 2006 and remains a professor and chief of small animal surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)