AAVC elects McLaughlin
Dr. Ron McLaughlin, head of Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine’ Department of Clinical Sciences, has been elected to serve as president of the American Association of Veterinary Clinicians. McLaughlin earned his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He completed his surgery residency at the Ontario Veterinary College, taught at Kansas State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and worked in private practice before coming to MSU in 2000.
McLaughlin took the department head position in 2006 and remains a professor and chief of small animal surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday