Abernathy, Morrison made Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
Phil B. Abernathy and Walter C. Morrison IV have been inducted into the Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before being considered for Fellowship, and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total trail lawyer population of any state or province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal