Abernathy, Morrison made Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
Phil B. Abernathy and Walter C. Morrison IV have been inducted into the Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before being considered for Fellowship, and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total trail lawyer population of any state or province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities