Abernathy, Morrison made Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
Phil B. Abernathy and Walter C. Morrison IV have been inducted into the Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before being considered for Fellowship, and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total trail lawyer population of any state or province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary