Abernathy, Morrison made Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
Phil B. Abernathy and Walter C. Morrison IV have been inducted into the Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before being considered for Fellowship, and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total trail lawyer population of any state or province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment