Abernathy, Morrison made Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
Phil B. Abernathy and Walter C. Morrison IV have been inducted into the Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before being considered for Fellowship, and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total trail lawyer population of any state or province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo