City picks Snowden
William L. “Bill” Snowden, a former economic development official in Tuscaloosa, Ala., has been named the first director of community development for the city of Starkville. Snowden earned a master’s degree in political science and public administration from Jacksonville State University in Alabama in 1971 and received a master’s degree in city planning from Georgia Tech in 1977. He served in numerous economic development capacities for Tuscaloosa for 10 years and worked in planning departments in Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'