Davies hired by casino
Gold Strike Casino Resort welcomes Jason Davies as its director of housekeeping. Davies brings 17 years of hospitality experience with much of that time dedicated to housekeeping leadership positions. He most recently served as director of housekeeping at Florida’s Hawk’s Cay Resort. The Biloxi native has also worked as executive housekeeper at Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tenn., and was later promoted to director of housekeeping at Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. He has repeatedly been recognized for the successful implementation of numerous programs to maximize productivity and quality.
Davies graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with a degree in management and marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity