Davies hired by casino
Gold Strike Casino Resort welcomes Jason Davies as its director of housekeeping. Davies brings 17 years of hospitality experience with much of that time dedicated to housekeeping leadership positions. He most recently served as director of housekeeping at Florida’s Hawk’s Cay Resort. The Biloxi native has also worked as executive housekeeper at Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tenn., and was later promoted to director of housekeeping at Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. He has repeatedly been recognized for the successful implementation of numerous programs to maximize productivity and quality.
Davies graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with a degree in management and marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger