Davies hired by casino
Gold Strike Casino Resort welcomes Jason Davies as its director of housekeeping. Davies brings 17 years of hospitality experience with much of that time dedicated to housekeeping leadership positions. He most recently served as director of housekeeping at Florida’s Hawk’s Cay Resort. The Biloxi native has also worked as executive housekeeper at Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tenn., and was later promoted to director of housekeeping at Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. He has repeatedly been recognized for the successful implementation of numerous programs to maximize productivity and quality.
Davies graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with a degree in management and marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs