Davies hired by casino
Gold Strike Casino Resort welcomes Jason Davies as its director of housekeeping. Davies brings 17 years of hospitality experience with much of that time dedicated to housekeeping leadership positions. He most recently served as director of housekeeping at Florida’s Hawk’s Cay Resort. The Biloxi native has also worked as executive housekeeper at Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tenn., and was later promoted to director of housekeeping at Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. He has repeatedly been recognized for the successful implementation of numerous programs to maximize productivity and quality.
Davies graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with a degree in management and marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant