Davies hired by casino
Gold Strike Casino Resort welcomes Jason Davies as its director of housekeeping. Davies brings 17 years of hospitality experience with much of that time dedicated to housekeeping leadership positions. He most recently served as director of housekeeping at Florida’s Hawk’s Cay Resort. The Biloxi native has also worked as executive housekeeper at Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tenn., and was later promoted to director of housekeeping at Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. He has repeatedly been recognized for the successful implementation of numerous programs to maximize productivity and quality.
Davies graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with a degree in management and marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay