Dodd earns recognition
Dr. Edwin Dodd of Jackson is among the select few physicians honored with the Patients’ Choice Award this year. Dodd is the director of the Jackson Pain Center and also serves as medical director of Physician’s Surgery Center. He is board certified in interventional pain management having completed fellowship training at Wake Forest University, University of Texas Medical Center in Houston and Flinders Medical Center at the University of South Australia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal