Dodd earns recognition
Dr. Edwin Dodd of Jackson is among the select few physicians honored with the Patients’ Choice Award this year. Dodd is the director of the Jackson Pain Center and also serves as medical director of Physician’s Surgery Center. He is board certified in interventional pain management having completed fellowship training at Wake Forest University, University of Texas Medical Center in Houston and Flinders Medical Center at the University of South Australia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force