Dodd earns recognition
Dr. Edwin Dodd of Jackson is among the select few physicians honored with the Patients’ Choice Award this year. Dodd is the director of the Jackson Pain Center and also serves as medical director of Physician’s Surgery Center. He is board certified in interventional pain management having completed fellowship training at Wake Forest University, University of Texas Medical Center in Houston and Flinders Medical Center at the University of South Australia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar