Dodd earns recognition
Dr. Edwin Dodd of Jackson is among the select few physicians honored with the Patients’ Choice Award this year. Dodd is the director of the Jackson Pain Center and also serves as medical director of Physician’s Surgery Center. He is board certified in interventional pain management having completed fellowship training at Wake Forest University, University of Texas Medical Center in Houston and Flinders Medical Center at the University of South Australia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete