Dodd earns recognition
Dr. Edwin Dodd of Jackson is among the select few physicians honored with the Patients’ Choice Award this year. Dodd is the director of the Jackson Pain Center and also serves as medical director of Physician’s Surgery Center. He is board certified in interventional pain management having completed fellowship training at Wake Forest University, University of Texas Medical Center in Houston and Flinders Medical Center at the University of South Australia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing