Echols-Williams named officer
Dr. Quenyatta Echols-Williams of Hattiesburg has been appointed deputy district health officer for Southeast Public Health District VIII. Public Health District VIII includes Covington, Forrest, Greene, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Perry, and Wayne counties. Echols-Williams is a graduate of Tougaloo College and the University of Iowa School of Medicine. After her residency at the Oschner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, she stayed on board at Oschner with an internal medicine focus. She has been working with the Southeast Mississippi Rural Health Initiative since 2006, where she is known as an active clinician with a passion for chronic disease prevention.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility