Echols-Williams named officer
Dr. Quenyatta Echols-Williams of Hattiesburg has been appointed deputy district health officer for Southeast Public Health District VIII. Public Health District VIII includes Covington, Forrest, Greene, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Perry, and Wayne counties. Echols-Williams is a graduate of Tougaloo College and the University of Iowa School of Medicine. After her residency at the Oschner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, she stayed on board at Oschner with an internal medicine focus. She has been working with the Southeast Mississippi Rural Health Initiative since 2006, where she is known as an active clinician with a passion for chronic disease prevention.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M