Echols-Williams named officer
Dr. Quenyatta Echols-Williams of Hattiesburg has been appointed deputy district health officer for Southeast Public Health District VIII. Public Health District VIII includes Covington, Forrest, Greene, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Perry, and Wayne counties. Echols-Williams is a graduate of Tougaloo College and the University of Iowa School of Medicine. After her residency at the Oschner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, she stayed on board at Oschner with an internal medicine focus. She has been working with the Southeast Mississippi Rural Health Initiative since 2006, where she is known as an active clinician with a passion for chronic disease prevention.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again