Fertitta tapped for board
Robert A. Fertitta, CFO of Navigator Credit Union in Pascagoula, has been appointed to a three-year term on the board of directors for the $4.2-billion Corporate One Federal Credit Union of Columbus, Ohio. Fertitta has been employed with Navigator since 1997 and, throughout his service, has managed diverse departmental operations including risk management, electronic payments, information systems, and card services in addition to his everyday accounting, finance, and treasury responsibilities. Prior to working for Navigator, Fertitta accumulated over 25 years experience in the accounting industry.
Preceding his new role as board member of Corporate One, Fertitta served a three-year term on Southeast Corporate Federal Credit Union’s board and as chairman of the Supervisory Committee.
He is a recent graduate of Mississippi Economic Council’s Leadership Mississippi, and serves as chairman of the Strategic Issues Council of the Financial Managers Society.
Fertitta completed his bachelor of science degree at the University of New Orleans in 1982 and earned his MBA in 1990. While completing his studies at the University of New Orleans, he served as a member of Alpha Theta Epsilon and Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Societies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals