Firm welcomes Johnston
J. Troy Johnston has joined the greater Jackson office of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Johnston is a member of the firm’s Public Finance and Incentives Group and brings with him experience in municipal law and public finance, with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks