Firm welcomes Johnston
J. Troy Johnston has joined the greater Jackson office of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Johnston is a member of the firm’s Public Finance and Incentives Group and brings with him experience in municipal law and public finance, with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO