Firm welcomes Johnston
J. Troy Johnston has joined the greater Jackson office of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Johnston is a member of the firm’s Public Finance and Incentives Group and brings with him experience in municipal law and public finance, with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed