Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
The Area Development Partnership (ADP) has chosen the Leadership Pinebelt Class of 2013. This years class includes: Harris Bell, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jennifer Boudreaux, University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association; Kristen Brock, Hattiesburg Tourism Commission; Wes Brooks, DuBard School for Language Disorders at University of Southern Mississippi; Katherine Callaway, Commercial Business Interiors; Shonta Duncan, Southern Mississippi Planning & Development District; Jeff Green, Howard Industries Inc.; Jamie Hearn, South Mississippi Electric Power Association; Colby Heathcock, Community Bank; Rebekah Jackson, Pearl River Community College; Todd Jackson, Stion Corporation; Anita Knott, Hattiesburg Public Schools’ Thomas Paxton Lowery, Wesley Medical Center; Samantha McCain, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jon McWhorter, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Brittany Price, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Howard Savage, Hattiesburg Public Schools; Matthew Shoemaker, Zachery & Leggett, PLLC; Joy Smithson, United Way of Southeast Mississippi; and, Dean Wade, Hub City Scrubs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal