Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
The Area Development Partnership (ADP) has chosen the Leadership Pinebelt Class of 2013. This years class includes: Harris Bell, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jennifer Boudreaux, University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association; Kristen Brock, Hattiesburg Tourism Commission; Wes Brooks, DuBard School for Language Disorders at University of Southern Mississippi; Katherine Callaway, Commercial Business Interiors; Shonta Duncan, Southern Mississippi Planning & Development District; Jeff Green, Howard Industries Inc.; Jamie Hearn, South Mississippi Electric Power Association; Colby Heathcock, Community Bank; Rebekah Jackson, Pearl River Community College; Todd Jackson, Stion Corporation; Anita Knott, Hattiesburg Public Schools’ Thomas Paxton Lowery, Wesley Medical Center; Samantha McCain, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jon McWhorter, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Brittany Price, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Howard Savage, Hattiesburg Public Schools; Matthew Shoemaker, Zachery & Leggett, PLLC; Joy Smithson, United Way of Southeast Mississippi; and, Dean Wade, Hub City Scrubs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain