Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
The Area Development Partnership (ADP) has chosen the Leadership Pinebelt Class of 2013. This years class includes: Harris Bell, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jennifer Boudreaux, University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association; Kristen Brock, Hattiesburg Tourism Commission; Wes Brooks, DuBard School for Language Disorders at University of Southern Mississippi; Katherine Callaway, Commercial Business Interiors; Shonta Duncan, Southern Mississippi Planning & Development District; Jeff Green, Howard Industries Inc.; Jamie Hearn, South Mississippi Electric Power Association; Colby Heathcock, Community Bank; Rebekah Jackson, Pearl River Community College; Todd Jackson, Stion Corporation; Anita Knott, Hattiesburg Public Schools’ Thomas Paxton Lowery, Wesley Medical Center; Samantha McCain, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jon McWhorter, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Brittany Price, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Howard Savage, Hattiesburg Public Schools; Matthew Shoemaker, Zachery & Leggett, PLLC; Joy Smithson, United Way of Southeast Mississippi; and, Dean Wade, Hub City Scrubs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that