Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
The Area Development Partnership (ADP) has chosen the Leadership Pinebelt Class of 2013. This years class includes: Harris Bell, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jennifer Boudreaux, University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association; Kristen Brock, Hattiesburg Tourism Commission; Wes Brooks, DuBard School for Language Disorders at University of Southern Mississippi; Katherine Callaway, Commercial Business Interiors; Shonta Duncan, Southern Mississippi Planning & Development District; Jeff Green, Howard Industries Inc.; Jamie Hearn, South Mississippi Electric Power Association; Colby Heathcock, Community Bank; Rebekah Jackson, Pearl River Community College; Todd Jackson, Stion Corporation; Anita Knott, Hattiesburg Public Schools’ Thomas Paxton Lowery, Wesley Medical Center; Samantha McCain, Hattiesburg Clinic; Jon McWhorter, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Brittany Price, BancorpSouth Insurance Services; Howard Savage, Hattiesburg Public Schools; Matthew Shoemaker, Zachery & Leggett, PLLC; Joy Smithson, United Way of Southeast Mississippi; and, Dean Wade, Hub City Scrubs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing