MDEQ lifts two more Coast beach advisories
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS and OCEAN SPRINGS — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ), through its Beach Monitoring Program, has lifted two water contact advisories for Gulf Coast beaches.
• Station 4 — Bay St. Louis, from the box culvert to Ballantine Street
• Station 14 — Front Beach, from Yacht Club to Jackson Avenue in Ocean Springs.
Water samples at these stations show the areas have attained acceptable bacteria levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act