MDEQ lifts two more Coast beach advisories
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS and OCEAN SPRINGS — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ), through its Beach Monitoring Program, has lifted two water contact advisories for Gulf Coast beaches.
• Station 4 — Bay St. Louis, from the box culvert to Ballantine Street
• Station 14 — Front Beach, from Yacht Club to Jackson Avenue in Ocean Springs.
Water samples at these stations show the areas have attained acceptable bacteria levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City