MDEQ lifts two more Coast beach advisories
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 8,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS and OCEAN SPRINGS — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ), through its Beach Monitoring Program, has lifted two water contact advisories for Gulf Coast beaches.
• Station 4 — Bay St. Louis, from the box culvert to Ballantine Street
• Station 14 — Front Beach, from Yacht Club to Jackson Avenue in Ocean Springs.
Water samples at these stations show the areas have attained acceptable bacteria levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district