Museum hires Ward, Varnell
The Mississippi Museum of Art has a new deputy director/chief curator, Roger Ward, and has hired Kathleen Varnell as curatorial associate. Ward will fill the position previously occupied by Dan Piersol, who retired from the museum’s senior artistic post in July 2011. Jackson native Varnell replaces Robin Dietrick, who left her full-time position in December but continues with contract curatorial work and exhibition design with the art museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal