Museum hires Ward, Varnell
The Mississippi Museum of Art has a new deputy director/chief curator, Roger Ward, and has hired Kathleen Varnell as curatorial associate. Ward will fill the position previously occupied by Dan Piersol, who retired from the museum’s senior artistic post in July 2011. Jackson native Varnell replaces Robin Dietrick, who left her full-time position in December but continues with contract curatorial work and exhibition design with the art museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image