Tillman tapped by AP
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. Tillman will join AP’s team at the state Capitol, which includes chief political writer Emily Wagster Pettus and Jeff Amy. She will report on activities of the Legislature as well as other key topics of interest to AP members in Mississippi.
Tillman holds a degree from Vassar College. She reported on the Mississippi Legislature in 2012 for AP and previously worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas and as a freelance writer.
Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2013 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability