Tillman tapped by AP
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. Tillman will join AP’s team at the state Capitol, which includes chief political writer Emily Wagster Pettus and Jeff Amy. She will report on activities of the Legislature as well as other key topics of interest to AP members in Mississippi.
Tillman holds a degree from Vassar College. She reported on the Mississippi Legislature in 2012 for AP and previously worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas and as a freelance writer.
Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2013 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money