Tillman tapped by AP
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. Tillman will join AP’s team at the state Capitol, which includes chief political writer Emily Wagster Pettus and Jeff Amy. She will report on activities of the Legislature as well as other key topics of interest to AP members in Mississippi.
Tillman holds a degree from Vassar College. She reported on the Mississippi Legislature in 2012 for AP and previously worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas and as a freelance writer.
Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2013 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing