Tillman tapped by AP
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. Tillman will join AP’s team at the state Capitol, which includes chief political writer Emily Wagster Pettus and Jeff Amy. She will report on activities of the Legislature as well as other key topics of interest to AP members in Mississippi.
Tillman holds a degree from Vassar College. She reported on the Mississippi Legislature in 2012 for AP and previously worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas and as a freelance writer.
Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2013 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO