Vroman made chief
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District recently selected Noah Vroman as the new levee safety branch chief of the Dam and Levee Safety Modifications Production Center. Vroman began his career at the Vicksburg District as a civil engineer in the geotechnical branch in 2003. He has served as a research geotechnical engineer, dam safety program manager and as the chief of the investigation and inspection section. He also served on the Interagency Performance Evaluation Taskforce and the Southeast Louisiana Hurricane Protection Project following the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and received the Superior Civilian Award in 2007.
Vroman grew up in Tupelo. He earned a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is currently pursuing a masters degree in civil engineering at Mississippi State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
Vroman is married to the former Ashley Wages from Pontotoc County and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal