Vroman made chief
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District recently selected Noah Vroman as the new levee safety branch chief of the Dam and Levee Safety Modifications Production Center. Vroman began his career at the Vicksburg District as a civil engineer in the geotechnical branch in 2003. He has served as a research geotechnical engineer, dam safety program manager and as the chief of the investigation and inspection section. He also served on the Interagency Performance Evaluation Taskforce and the Southeast Louisiana Hurricane Protection Project following the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and received the Superior Civilian Award in 2007.
Vroman grew up in Tupelo. He earned a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is currently pursuing a masters degree in civil engineering at Mississippi State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
Vroman is married to the former Ashley Wages from Pontotoc County and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow