Vroman made chief
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District recently selected Noah Vroman as the new levee safety branch chief of the Dam and Levee Safety Modifications Production Center. Vroman began his career at the Vicksburg District as a civil engineer in the geotechnical branch in 2003. He has served as a research geotechnical engineer, dam safety program manager and as the chief of the investigation and inspection section. He also served on the Interagency Performance Evaluation Taskforce and the Southeast Louisiana Hurricane Protection Project following the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and received the Superior Civilian Award in 2007.
Vroman grew up in Tupelo. He earned a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is currently pursuing a masters degree in civil engineering at Mississippi State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
Vroman is married to the former Ashley Wages from Pontotoc County and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi