Vroman made chief
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District recently selected Noah Vroman as the new levee safety branch chief of the Dam and Levee Safety Modifications Production Center. Vroman began his career at the Vicksburg District as a civil engineer in the geotechnical branch in 2003. He has served as a research geotechnical engineer, dam safety program manager and as the chief of the investigation and inspection section. He also served on the Interagency Performance Evaluation Taskforce and the Southeast Louisiana Hurricane Protection Project following the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and received the Superior Civilian Award in 2007.
Vroman grew up in Tupelo. He earned a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is currently pursuing a masters degree in civil engineering at Mississippi State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
Vroman is married to the former Ashley Wages from Pontotoc County and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions