Wills gets new post
DeSoto County looked within its ranks to select Leigh Wills, administrative assistant with the county Tourism Association, as its first community development coordinator. Wills is well known in the area as a member of the Hernando Planning Commission and as manager of the Hernando Farmer’s Market. She is a graduate of Clayton State University in Georgia with a degree in integrative studies with a focus on communications, marketing and journalism; she was the public relations and media specialist with the university for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations