Wills gets new post
DeSoto County looked within its ranks to select Leigh Wills, administrative assistant with the county Tourism Association, as its first community development coordinator. Wills is well known in the area as a member of the Hernando Planning Commission and as manager of the Hernando Farmer’s Market. She is a graduate of Clayton State University in Georgia with a degree in integrative studies with a focus on communications, marketing and journalism; she was the public relations and media specialist with the university for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip