Wills gets new post
DeSoto County looked within its ranks to select Leigh Wills, administrative assistant with the county Tourism Association, as its first community development coordinator. Wills is well known in the area as a member of the Hernando Planning Commission and as manager of the Hernando Farmer’s Market. She is a graduate of Clayton State University in Georgia with a degree in integrative studies with a focus on communications, marketing and journalism; she was the public relations and media specialist with the university for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules