Wills gets new post
DeSoto County looked within its ranks to select Leigh Wills, administrative assistant with the county Tourism Association, as its first community development coordinator. Wills is well known in the area as a member of the Hernando Planning Commission and as manager of the Hernando Farmer’s Market. She is a graduate of Clayton State University in Georgia with a degree in integrative studies with a focus on communications, marketing and journalism; she was the public relations and media specialist with the university for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county