Wills gets new post
DeSoto County looked within its ranks to select Leigh Wills, administrative assistant with the county Tourism Association, as its first community development coordinator. Wills is well known in the area as a member of the Hernando Planning Commission and as manager of the Hernando Farmer’s Market. She is a graduate of Clayton State University in Georgia with a degree in integrative studies with a focus on communications, marketing and journalism; she was the public relations and media specialist with the university for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access