Trustmark selects CONIX’s anti-fraud solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has added CONIX Systems Inc.’s Fraud Detective solution to the bank’s payment processing operation.
Manchester, Vt.-based CONIX says Fraud Detective helps banks and payment processors reduce both risk and cost by improving the speed and accuracy of identifying payment fraud across payment channels.
“Trustmark has systematically implemented payment alternatives for the benefit of its customer accounts while strengthening the bank’s risk management infrastructure,” said Chris Payne, the image processing manager at Trustmark National Bank. “We are well-acquainted with CONIX Systems’ risk management products and support services, and have full confidence in its ability to support our goals.”
CONIX reports Trustmark has used its Dupe Detective product since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location