Trustmark selects CONIX’s anti-fraud solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has added CONIX Systems Inc.’s Fraud Detective solution to the bank’s payment processing operation.
Manchester, Vt.-based CONIX says Fraud Detective helps banks and payment processors reduce both risk and cost by improving the speed and accuracy of identifying payment fraud across payment channels.
“Trustmark has systematically implemented payment alternatives for the benefit of its customer accounts while strengthening the bank’s risk management infrastructure,” said Chris Payne, the image processing manager at Trustmark National Bank. “We are well-acquainted with CONIX Systems’ risk management products and support services, and have full confidence in its ability to support our goals.”
CONIX reports Trustmark has used its Dupe Detective product since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast