Trustmark selects CONIX’s anti-fraud solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has added CONIX Systems Inc.’s Fraud Detective solution to the bank’s payment processing operation.
Manchester, Vt.-based CONIX says Fraud Detective helps banks and payment processors reduce both risk and cost by improving the speed and accuracy of identifying payment fraud across payment channels.
“Trustmark has systematically implemented payment alternatives for the benefit of its customer accounts while strengthening the bank’s risk management infrastructure,” said Chris Payne, the image processing manager at Trustmark National Bank. “We are well-acquainted with CONIX Systems’ risk management products and support services, and have full confidence in its ability to support our goals.”
CONIX reports Trustmark has used its Dupe Detective product since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending