Trustmark selects CONIX’s anti-fraud solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has added CONIX Systems Inc.’s Fraud Detective solution to the bank’s payment processing operation.
Manchester, Vt.-based CONIX says Fraud Detective helps banks and payment processors reduce both risk and cost by improving the speed and accuracy of identifying payment fraud across payment channels.
“Trustmark has systematically implemented payment alternatives for the benefit of its customer accounts while strengthening the bank’s risk management infrastructure,” said Chris Payne, the image processing manager at Trustmark National Bank. “We are well-acquainted with CONIX Systems’ risk management products and support services, and have full confidence in its ability to support our goals.”
CONIX reports Trustmark has used its Dupe Detective product since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him