Trustmark selects CONIX’s anti-fraud solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has added CONIX Systems Inc.’s Fraud Detective solution to the bank’s payment processing operation.
Manchester, Vt.-based CONIX says Fraud Detective helps banks and payment processors reduce both risk and cost by improving the speed and accuracy of identifying payment fraud across payment channels.
“Trustmark has systematically implemented payment alternatives for the benefit of its customer accounts while strengthening the bank’s risk management infrastructure,” said Chris Payne, the image processing manager at Trustmark National Bank. “We are well-acquainted with CONIX Systems’ risk management products and support services, and have full confidence in its ability to support our goals.”
CONIX reports Trustmark has used its Dupe Detective product since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs