Poultry company new title sponsor of PGA tournament
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 12,2013
LAUREL and MADISON — Sanderson Farms Inc. is the new title sponsor of the PGA tournament held annually at Annandale Golf Club in Madison.
Mississippi’s only PGA event will now be known as the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The Laurel-based poultry company is holding a news conference today at 10 a.m. at the Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson to announce its commitment to the tournament that was sponsored by Viking Range for five years and last year was presented as the True South Classic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals