Poultry company new title sponsor of PGA tournament
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 12,2013
LAUREL and MADISON — Sanderson Farms Inc. is the new title sponsor of the PGA tournament held annually at Annandale Golf Club in Madison.
Mississippi’s only PGA event will now be known as the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The Laurel-based poultry company is holding a news conference today at 10 a.m. at the Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson to announce its commitment to the tournament that was sponsored by Viking Range for five years and last year was presented as the True South Classic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015