Poultry company new title sponsor of PGA tournament
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 12,2013
LAUREL and MADISON — Sanderson Farms Inc. is the new title sponsor of the PGA tournament held annually at Annandale Golf Club in Madison.
Mississippi’s only PGA event will now be known as the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The Laurel-based poultry company is holding a news conference today at 10 a.m. at the Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson to announce its commitment to the tournament that was sponsored by Viking Range for five years and last year was presented as the True South Classic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability