Poultry company new title sponsor of PGA tournament
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 12,2013
LAUREL and MADISON — Sanderson Farms Inc. is the new title sponsor of the PGA tournament held annually at Annandale Golf Club in Madison.
Mississippi’s only PGA event will now be known as the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The Laurel-based poultry company is holding a news conference today at 10 a.m. at the Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson to announce its commitment to the tournament that was sponsored by Viking Range for five years and last year was presented as the True South Classic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways