Poultry company new title sponsor of PGA tournament
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 12,2013
LAUREL and MADISON — Sanderson Farms Inc. is the new title sponsor of the PGA tournament held annually at Annandale Golf Club in Madison.
Mississippi’s only PGA event will now be known as the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The Laurel-based poultry company is holding a news conference today at 10 a.m. at the Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson to announce its commitment to the tournament that was sponsored by Viking Range for five years and last year was presented as the True South Classic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life