Bank opens renovated, expanded office in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 15,2013
BRANDON — Community Bank has opened an office in Fairhope, Ala.
Community Bank has remodeled the office, adding a 24/7 ATM, night depository and drive-through service lane.
The new full-service bank is managed by Mark Stejskal. Also, Poenta Luckie, Baldwin County (Ala.) market president, will also be headquartered in this location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex