Bank opens renovated, expanded office in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 15,2013
BRANDON — Community Bank has opened an office in Fairhope, Ala.
Community Bank has remodeled the office, adding a 24/7 ATM, night depository and drive-through service lane.
The new full-service bank is managed by Mark Stejskal. Also, Poenta Luckie, Baldwin County (Ala.) market president, will also be headquartered in this location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs