Bank opens renovated, expanded office in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 15,2013
BRANDON — Community Bank has opened an office in Fairhope, Ala.
Community Bank has remodeled the office, adding a 24/7 ATM, night depository and drive-through service lane.
The new full-service bank is managed by Mark Stejskal. Also, Poenta Luckie, Baldwin County (Ala.) market president, will also be headquartered in this location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well