Bank opens renovated, expanded office in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 15,2013
BRANDON — Community Bank has opened an office in Fairhope, Ala.
Community Bank has remodeled the office, adding a 24/7 ATM, night depository and drive-through service lane.
The new full-service bank is managed by Mark Stejskal. Also, Poenta Luckie, Baldwin County (Ala.) market president, will also be headquartered in this location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year