Bank opens renovated, expanded office in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 15,2013
BRANDON — Community Bank has opened an office in Fairhope, Ala.
Community Bank has remodeled the office, adding a 24/7 ATM, night depository and drive-through service lane.
The new full-service bank is managed by Mark Stejskal. Also, Poenta Luckie, Baldwin County (Ala.) market president, will also be headquartered in this location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue