Hertz taps Ingram
Hertz Investment Group has named James M. Ingram as executive vice president and chief investment officer. Ingram will be based in Jackson, and responsible for managing all acquisition and disposition activity, and oversee the leasing operations of Hertz properties in Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana and Virginia.
Ingram previously worked at Parkway Properties for 23 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015