Hertz taps Ingram
Hertz Investment Group has named James M. Ingram as executive vice president and chief investment officer. Ingram will be based in Jackson, and responsible for managing all acquisition and disposition activity, and oversee the leasing operations of Hertz properties in Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana and Virginia.
Ingram previously worked at Parkway Properties for 23 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not