Hertz taps Ingram
Hertz Investment Group has named James M. Ingram as executive vice president and chief investment officer. Ingram will be based in Jackson, and responsible for managing all acquisition and disposition activity, and oversee the leasing operations of Hertz properties in Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana and Virginia.
Ingram previously worked at Parkway Properties for 23 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015